At Redpath, our people are our primary resource. Without their talent, skills and “we like a challenge” attitude, we would not survive as an organization. In recognition of this fundamental fact, we have implemented processes, methods, strategies and codes of conduct aimed at attracting, training and retaining competent and skilled personnel of all descriptions.
We enable safe, profitable production through people by adhering to these guiding principles:
- Lead with People: We provide quality HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain our most valuable asset, our global diverse workforce, within a collaborative and focused work environment.
- Systems and Processes: We strive for an integrated, global Human Capital Management System with defined core processes that allow us to collaborate more effectively and deliver business value.
- Brand and Culture: We are ambassadors for Redpath and we embrace our multicultural diversity by providing opportunity and challenge to our employees.
- Communication and Teamwork: We stay connected globally, build relationships, maintain proactive involvement, share experiences, ask questions and deliver answers to meet our business needs.
Therefore, it is incumbent on us to:
- Be respectful of human rights and the interests, cultures, customs and values of all employees and the communities we live and work in.
- Take steps to eliminate harassment and discrimination in all our workplaces.
- Respect freedom of association and provide processes to address employee issues.
- Maintain policies and practices that support equality and diversity in the workplace, and that respect the rights of all workers, while protecting their privacy.
- Be aware of the importance of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace and community.
- Provide employees with access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which offers confidential support in managing their own wellbeing and that of their immediate family members.
- Look for the best blend of global experience and local skills, and actively work to integrate the two.
- Provide appropriate training and educational opportunities to our employees.
- See every project as a chance to strengthen our workforce and be involved with the communities we work in.
- Understand that our corporate behaviour is a sum of the behaviours of all our employees. All employees must adhere to the Redpath Code of Conduct.
- Provide employees with guidance, through our compliance program, regarding the reporting of any instance of suspected unethical, illegal, fraudulent or undesirable conduct.