Reporting Compliance Issues
Redpath enforces a worldwide zero tolerance policy. This applies to all of the Principles stated the Code of Conduct. This means that any potential violations of Redpath business ethics that come to management attention shall be properly investigated if there is merit. If the investigation establishes that a violation took place, the wrongdoers shall be sanctioned.
To allow for the correct atmosphere in which employees and stakeholders may feel free to report infractions, Redpath has instituted a non-retaliation policy for good faith reporting. No employee shall be victim of retaliation from any employee of the Company for collaboration with investigations or denouncing infractions to the Code of Conduct in good faith.
Issues of compliance can be reported by any of the following means:
- Report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer
- Report directly to any Regional Compliance Officer
- Report to the Human Resources department of any Redpath regional office
- Report through the confidential Ethics Hotline 365 day a year, 24 hours a day:
- Toll-Free Telephone:
- Direct Dial:
- English speaking USA and Canada: 855-740-0004
- Spanish speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- French speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- Spanish speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
- AT&T USA Direct and all other countries:
- 800-603-2869 (must dial country access code first click here for access codes and dialing instructions)
- Report directly to your Immediate Supervisor
- Report directly to any member of Redpath’s Global or Regional Management Teams
All materials used or published are protected by copyright and are owned of controlled by or licensed to Redpath UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademarks and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials: © Copyright 2015 Redpath Mining Inc. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth here.