Automation and equipment monitoring are helping Redpath Australia exceed expectations at Glencore’s restarted Lady Loretta mine, one of the world’s highest-grade zinc operations. Sandvik explains the implementation here.
- Redpath Canada weighs in on the current landscape of mining in Ontario
- Redpath’s CEO discusses current day mining trends in the Jan/Feb issue of Mining Magazine
- Redpath USA Corporation awarded work with Nevada Copper Corp.
- Redpath Australia uses automation and equipment monitoring to serve client well
- World’s largest Koepe hoist installed in Mongolia