Redpath Canada continues work for Harte Gold at their Sugar Zone Mine in northern Ontario. For the month of June, Redpath completed 198 m of development, or 6.4 m per day, exceeding the planned 6.2 m per day, to extend the Sugar Zone North ramp and access drifts to the Upper Zone mining block from the Sugar Zone South Ramp. Learn more about this developing mine here: https://im-mining.com/2018/08/09/redpath-canada-progressing-underground-harte-gold-sugar-zone-mine/
- Redpath Canada weighs in on the current landscape of mining in Ontario
- Redpath’s CEO discusses current day mining trends in the Jan/Feb issue of Mining Magazine
- Redpath USA Corporation awarded work with Nevada Copper Corp.
- Redpath Australia uses automation and equipment monitoring to serve client well
- World’s largest Koepe hoist installed in Mongolia