Redpath’s work for Goldcorp in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, is discussed in the March 2015 issue of the Sudbury Mining Solutions Journal. Learn about the challenge of ground support in soft rock conditions such as talc, and more!
- Redpath Canada weighs in on the current landscape of mining in Ontario
- Redpath’s CEO discusses current day mining trends in the Jan/Feb issue of Mining Magazine
- Redpath USA Corporation awarded work with Nevada Copper Corp.
- Redpath Australia uses automation and equipment monitoring to serve client well
- World’s largest Koepe hoist installed in Mongolia