Roberta Spicer travels to some of the most inherently hazardous workplaces in the world. As Redpath’s health and safety superintendent, Spicer conducts health and safety training and site safety audits at several mine sites around the world. She was recently shadowed by “Canadian Occupational Safety” to Snow Lake, Manitoba, Canada. Follow along here! You may also find the video footage of interest.
- Redpath Secures the Sale of Six Redbore Raiseboring Machines
- “The business environment for mining is positive right now.”
- Redpath Completes Largest Bored Raise by Volume in the Americas
- Redpath Canada weighs in on the current landscape of mining in Ontario
- Redpath’s CEO discusses current day mining trends in the Jan/Feb issue of Mining Magazine