Roberta Spicer travels to some of the most inherently hazardous workplaces in the world. As Redpath’s health and safety superintendent, Spicer conducts health and safety training and site safety audits at several mine sites around the world. She was recently shadowed by “Canadian Occupational Safety” to Snow Lake, Manitoba, Canada. Follow along here! You may also find the video footage of interest.
- Redpath Canada weighs in on the current landscape of mining in Ontario
- Redpath’s CEO discusses current day mining trends in the Jan/Feb issue of Mining Magazine
- Redpath USA Corporation awarded work with Nevada Copper Corp.
- Redpath Australia uses automation and equipment monitoring to serve client well
- World’s largest Koepe hoist installed in Mongolia