Redpath South Africa was recently featured in the May 2013 issue of miningne.ws newsletter and website. Appointed as new Managing Director in December 2012, Ockert Douglas has wasted no time implementing strategies aimed at achieving significant growth for Redpath Mining South Africa. He has stepped into the management position with the intention of achieving two primary targets: sustainable growth and changing the industry’s perception of “who we are and what we do.”
- Redpath Canada weighs in on the current landscape of mining in Ontario
- Redpath’s CEO discusses current day mining trends in the Jan/Feb issue of Mining Magazine
- Redpath USA Corporation awarded work with Nevada Copper Corp.
- Redpath Australia uses automation and equipment monitoring to serve client well
- World’s largest Koepe hoist installed in Mongolia