Deep in the Gobi Desert, in one of the most remote and bleak parts of the world, the most talked-about copper-gold mine in history is going up with remarkable speed.
- Redpath Canada weighs in on the current landscape of mining in Ontario
- Redpath’s CEO discusses current day mining trends in the Jan/Feb issue of Mining Magazine
- Redpath USA Corporation awarded work with Nevada Copper Corp.
- Redpath Australia uses automation and equipment monitoring to serve client well
- World’s largest Koepe hoist installed in Mongolia