Deep in the Gobi Desert, in one of the most remote and bleak parts of the world, the most talked-about copper-gold mine in history is going up with remarkable speed.
- Redpath Secures the Sale of Six Redbore Raiseboring Machines
- “The business environment for mining is positive right now.”
- Redpath Completes Largest Bored Raise by Volume in the Americas
- Redpath Canada weighs in on the current landscape of mining in Ontario
- Redpath’s CEO discusses current day mining trends in the Jan/Feb issue of Mining Magazine